Cape Epic 2017 Physio/Massage

SAB Physio

Sally-Anne Barber Physiotherapy will be returning back to the ABSA Cape Epic for the 4th time in 2017 to provide Physiotherapy and Sports Massage for the riders. 

All post race physio/massage will be done in the supporters village/mobile homes at the end of stages 1 to 6 by a registered physiotherapists.

We are able to offer you the following services:

·         6x post-race 45 minute Sport Massages/Physiotherapy sessions

·         Strapping/needling/bracing as required

·         Physiotherapy support at the Prologue to assess any injuries (please note that this package does not include a massage post prologue).

Ice will be provided if needed. 

All our therapists have at least 6-10 years worth of experience. The riders will contact us as they complete each stage to arrange a time for their physio/massage session. 

To view some of the feedback from some of our riders from last year please have a look at our face book page. https://www.facebook.com/sabphysio 

Please contact me should require our rates or have any further queries. 

All the best with the rest of your training   :) 

Sally-Anne Barber

082 257 6624

sal@sallyannebphysio.co.za

• 1 month later...

Just to let you know I have space for one more team for this year's epic. It will be granted on a first come first serve basis.