2017 Vuelta a España

Bonus

On Thursday, the 12th of January, Unipublic announced the itinerary of the 2017 Vuelta that will commence on the 19th of August with a team time trial in the French city of Nîmes . . . . .

http://www.lavuelta.com/

post-4874-0-95166100-1484259646_thumb.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On Thursday, the 12th of January, Unipublic announced the itinerary of the 2017 Vuelta that will commence on the 19th of August with a team time trial in the French city of Nîmes . . . . .

http://www.lavuelta.com/

It's going to be a other very very challenging Vuelta [emoji122] [emoji122]

BONUS..have you picked your road side supporters stage yet.. cause last year you picked the damn best one.. I would've given a lot to see that chaos come past.

Last year was amazing and very lucky.

I think we may head to Andorra this year . . .

Lekker

Stunning parcours. Not going to be easy to do a Tour Vuelta double with some of these mountain stages.

I think there are a few wasted stages, the Individual and Team Time Trials do little to excite me.

Stunning parcours. Not going to be easy to do a Tour Vuelta double with some of these mountain stages.

I think there are a few wasted stages, the Individual and Team Time Trials do little to excite me.

The Tdf is a bit flatter this year

Could help the Double aspirant racers

• 6 months later...

For those of us dreading the inevitable withdrawls that come straight after le Tour - remember that the Vuelta starts 3 weeks and 5 days after the tour finishes . . .  :-)

For those of us dreading the inevitable withdrawls that come straight after le Tour - remember that the Vuelta starts 3 weeks and 5 days after the tour finishes . . .  :-)

Just to remind you it is a LONG 3weeks and 5 days

Just to remind you it is a LONG 3weeks and 5 days

Hear hear.  :huh:

Looking forward to seeing the teams for the Vuelta. Assume Valverdi will not make a full recovery by then. Last I heard he was in a knee cast. Can we assume Meicka will be riding? And TD should be there, including ... Nibbles. Now let me not get too excited. I have another event to remain excited about.

The Grand Tour is dead... long live the next Grand Tour! This is sizing up to be a goodie with  Chris Froome, Alberto Contador, Vincenzo Nibali, Esteban Chaves, Fabio Aru, the Yates brothers, Rafal Majka, Romain Bardet and Ilnur Zakarin provisionally confirmed... come on Sagan, get in there. 

I have Missed Nibali these last 3 weeks... 

Yoh... If Sagan signs up it will be interesting to see how he goes. Has Tommy D decided to have a gander or is he just taking the year off and sleeping in a pink nightshift of glory every day?

So will Simon ride as top domestique for Adam? 

mmmmmm.... grand tour season. 

The best part is there will be no NQ to sour up the place with his Toadwart lemon face...  :ph34r: