MTB legend José Antonio Hermida and road star Joaquim Rodríguez will tackle the Cape Epic

philip.maree

Two giants of the world of cycling will form the high-powered MERIDA FACTORY RACING team to leave their mark on the 2017 ABSA Cape Epic. José Antonio Hermida and Joaquim Rodríguez (Purito) have shared many training miles over the years so now both riders have stepped back from the world of UCI World Cup Racing and the professional road racing world respectively, new challenges have been bubbling away in the back of their minds.

Click here to view the article

Yes its true.

Most awesome

They are good friends and I saw some pics with them riding together over dec.. not uncommon as they are buddies..

The race day presentations are going to be exceptional with both those characters in the mix.

Absolutely 2 character of note..

Two giants of the world of cycling will form the high-powered MERIDA FACTORY RACING team to leave their mark on the 2017 ABSA Cape Epic. José Antonio Hermida and Joaquim Rodríguez (Purito) have shared many training miles over the years so now both riders have stepped back from the world of UCI World Cup Racing and the professional road racing world respectively, new challenges have been bubbling away in the back of their minds.

Click here to view the article