Female cyclist killed outside Wellington

webs

Brendan, thank you for taking the time and having the courage to share with us what you have been going through! I feel deeply affected for you! As a community every single one of us share the dread of imagining the experience you are busy living and if there's any way we can assist, please let us know! Sincere condolences to you and Delene's father and family.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brendan, thank you for taking the time and having the courage to share with us what you have been going through! I feel deeply affected for you! As a community every single one of us share the dread of imagining the experience you are busy living and if there's any way we can assist, please let us know! Sincere condolences to you and Delene's father and family.

+1

Hi Brendan - Very sorry about your loss. The way she was taken is tragic & unfair. Few days back I looked at few of my old results on Racetec and noticed her name in one of my starting groups. Saw from her results she was a very strong cyclist!

Will attend the memorial ride on Sunday

Ja she was a strong rider - she could climb as if the road was flat.

Not sure who you are but would like to meet up with you. Your time on Saturday is appreciated - thanks alot.

Hi Brendan - Very sorry about your loss. The way she was taken is tragic & unfair. Few days back I looked at few of my old results on Racetec and noticed her name in one of my starting groups. Saw from her results she was a very strong cyclist!

Will attend the memorial ride on Sunday

It's Saturday 18 February 2017. Here is the post to the memorial ride:

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/166295-memorial-ride-for-delene-boonzaaier-18-february-2017/

Edited by Brendan Vogt

Thanks alot Tubehunter.

Please come and join us for the memorial ride? Here are the details for the ride:

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/166295-memorial-ride-for-delene-boonzaaier-18-february-2017/

It would be much appreciated.