Casual group training rides in Cape Town CBD? (Road)

vecraig

Are there any casual group training rides that start in Cape Town CBD during the week?

Not really looking to join a club but would like to ride with like minded cyclists in and around Cape Town.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I have just joined a group which cycles Sundays only in Cape Town CBD(Green point to hout bay), Blouberg.

I live in Parow area and normally cycles alone during the week.

Hi

I have just joined a group which cycles Sundays only in Cape Town CBD(Green point to hout bay), Blouberg.

i could be interested in that sunday group as well. any more info?

Hi

Hi,

You are aware that there is a cycling club/group running from N1 city?

They normally do week rides and weekends.

Would recommend you join them on a ride or 2 , as cyclist have become very easy targets.

Check them out on Facebook : Cyclopaths Cycling Club

Edited by Stricker

@Stricker thanks :)

@Capricon, We are about 15+- Guys that cycles EVERY Sunday. Like I said, I have just joined the group and they all pretty cool, they have also just started cycling so we all new to cycling but actually serious about it lol. (considering doing Argus BUT next year!)

We normally do about +-40km given where we are, our routes are Blouberg, Mc D's green Point to Suikerbossie/Hout Bay and soon we'll be heading up the West Coast. We meet at 06:00 - 06:30 then we gooi...

Give me your whats app number or add me 060 7980 044 and I'll add you to our Group on Whats App.

Sorry for late reply.

@Stricker thanks :)

@Capricon, We are about 15+- Guys that cycles EVERY Sunday. Like I said, I have just joined the group and they all pretty cool, they have also just started cycling so we all new to cycling but actually serious about it lol. (considering doing Argus BUT next year!)

We normally do about +-40km given where we are, our routes are Blouberg, Mc D's green Point to Suikerbossie/Hout Bay and soon we'll be heading up the West Coast. We meet at 06:00 - 06:30 then we gooi...

Give me your whats app number or add me 060 7980 044 and I'll add you to our Group on Whats App.

Sorry for late reply.

shot guvnor. i'll message when i get to my phone later today :)