jamiepenfold3

Hi everyone 

I recently started a YouTube channel. Please checkout my video and give critical feedback.

If you are interested in more videos like this subscribe to my channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoW9RE_M6LK_r-t5V5kIzOw

This is the link to my latest video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkHyNNbf5pY

I have got a few awesome project currently under way for the not to distant future.

What's your idea with the channel? You want to make a living out of it? Start something similar to GCN or SBH? Or you just doing it for fun?

Also, are you endorsed by Squirt or Coninental?

What's your idea with the channel? You want to make a living out of it? Start something similar to GCN or SBH? Or you just doing it for fun?

Jamie is one of our local racing young guns. I assume he is doing this to give some exposure back to his sponsors, and to build his brand. And maybe even to help people who can do with his knowledge.

Good luck Jamie. And good luck for the year.

Hi, I am not trying to make a living out of it. I am doing it for the pure fun and trying to give my sponsors the best possible coverage, Yes I am endorsed by SQUIRT and CONTINENTAL tires.

Jamie is one of our local racing young guns. I assume he is doing this to give some exposure back to his sponsors, and to build his brand. And maybe even to help people who can do with his knowledge.

Good luck Jamie. And good luck for the year.

Thank you very much for the kind words, you are 100% correct.

Short is sweet, try to keep it the bare essentials.

Do it as many times as it takes to get the shot you are looking for.

PS. keep sprinting and Intervals different videos.

good luck  :thumbup:

Hi, I am not trying to make a living out of it. I am doing it for the pure fun and trying to give my sponsors the best possible coverage, Yes I am endorsed by SQUIRT and CONTINENTAL tires.

Got some potensial, like it!