[Event] Serengeti MTB And Trail Run

Fusionsports

has anyone seen the results yet and on what site are they on

It will be up by Wednesday on www.racetime.co.za. We had problems with the SAS numbers they sent us so we are just busy sorting out with them then we can sort out the timing.

60km started 5 minutes late .

The marking in the last 10km was poor .

Overall not a bad event .

Mr McLean is in another league . Well done to him .

Marking and marshalling was good except for last about 5km , after the mud and turn coming round the fence. Marshal was too busy on his phone to tell us to follow red and not black arrows. Ended up overshooting and having to turn around.

Nice race though.

It will be up by Wednesday on www.racetime.co.za. We had problems with the SAS numbers they sent us so we are just busy sorting out with them then we can sort out the timing.

Yes, you had duplicate numbers.

I was called "Hendrik" when I passed the finish line. What the hell. My 10 yr old SAS # says I am female at every other race.

Edited by Nettie R

• 1 month later...

Seems like either racetime/fushionsports or SAS has messed up the results completely on SASeeding. Did the 60km, SAS saying I did the 30, time is wrong, name is on the 60 as well, were I'm in a completely different age group etc...

Doesn't look just like mine, but a complete stuff-up.Mclean didn't win, friends that rode are not there at all etc etc etc

BOB5 , Andrew did win this race .

I see I have moved from 7th in the 60km to 76th in the 30km .

EISH !!

Is it worth trying to rectify this ??

Popit, Apologies, when I looked, they had some other guy's name as the winner. At least this was corrected.