Motorhome Needed!

wintersab

Anyone with a motorhome willing to hire it out for the Epic, I am willing to pay good money...  Send a PM if you have one! 

Ben

We are busy trying to source a couple for one of our suppliers over the same period, but with no success as yet, due to their specific requirements. From what I can see, most of the campervan/motor home rental companies are fully booked over that period.

Your best bet would be to contact a guy by the name of Ben Barber at Tygerberg Caravans & Campworld, 021 982-4670, as they deal with customers who own campervans/motor homes and he may be able to put you in contact with a few of them.

Good luck.

What? Google? What is that? Oh man, that's a great idea, just 'Google' it!!! Wow man, never thought of that one. Then it would list all of the suppliers!!!!  Awesome!!!!  Then I could call all of them and hear the same story! "We're all out of stock mate! Shame!" Then maybe I could poll some non-commercial sources like friends, family, Bike Hub, etc. and see if anyone else might have ideas! Then I could get some awesome responses from good ol' Dave-o who likely thinks he's the first out of the gates with this witty lmgtfy thing - way to go Dave-o! Slowly catching up with the rest of the world.....

:thumbup:

Anyone with a motorhome willing to hire it out for the Epic, I am willing to pay good money...  Send a PM if you have one! 

Ben

HI I just saw your ad now. Please advise if you are still looking. You may contact me on my cell 0834127831