Rave: Evobikes

bertusras

I ordered a bunch of stuff from Evobikes before the weekend, and to get to free shipping I added two 750ml waterbottles to my order. Imagine my surprise when I opened my delivery and found a 750ml and 500ml bottle, yeah, not pleased. But then I found a little plastic bag with R20 stapled inside, with marker writing on the outside, "Evobikes Bottle Refund". 

Man did I feel like a poephol! Janos, Naas, thank you guys very, very much. You've won a customer for life, I don't think I've had service like that from any other company ever before. In the big picture it doesn't affect my life, I can live without R20, and I can deal with a 500ml bottle, but your actions mean the world. Thank you very much, that was incredible, I'm amazed!

http://i.imgur.com/70mtl0R.jpg

Janos is "Da Man".  Helped me with a chainring.  Not the normal item (Q Rotor 36),  I asked 3 shops for pricing.  He was the only one that responded and got it to me in JHB, by the date he expected it from the supplier. 

Those guys rock! also sent me cash with my one order as a refund for a part which they did not have. I remember in 2015 after the 99er I went their to fetch an order. Janos rocked up in his Audi TT and we had a bit of a chat about bikes in general before I left. 

Evobikes are brilliant!

Evobikes = Good honest service,every single time.Full stop!

And with their new mackie,Stefan DeWet,even better things to come....

Personally, know Stefan De Wet, he is in my church. He is seriously a flippen nice oke. :)

Will definitely support them when purchasing another MTB item.

Evobikes is my go to shop for everything. They are always willing to help and will order anything i am looking for.

Their service makes everyone else look like beginners...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...

I've had slight complications on two of my orders so far. On each occasion the guys at EvoBikes have gone above and beyond to make sure that everything is sorted.  I've had nothing but excellent service from them and interacting with them is always a pleasure. 

same here. once ordered a conversion BB on their site for a new frame. waited and waited.

Turns out the local distributor for that product didn't bring them in anymore...so rather than phoning me and saying "hey...sorry but we cant get it"....they ordered it themselves from overseas and dhl'd it  to fulfil the order and that is why it took a week or so longer.

great service. 

Edited by morneS555