Where's Babba's?

Fattyboom

Always used the Babba’s races as my go to race if there was nothing else on. There were 12 races a year held at Babba’s Lodge (northern Pretoria).  At the December race it was mentioned that there will be changes. Looking at the website (www.francosport.co.za) it seems Babba’s is no more?  :(

I also saw a remark from Andre (the organiser) on FB that December's event was the last for a long time.

I have done a few before, but not any lately. The last route changes were actually nice.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Edited by AnythingBut

• 2 weeks later...

Saw on FB over the weekend - they will be having an XCO type event (short circuit laps) until around June/July. They are busy redoing the routes for the Babbas races and plan to get going around July again...

Saw on FB over the weekend - they will be having an XCO type event (short circuit laps) until around June/July. They are busy redoing the routes for the Babbas races and plan to get going around July again...

Excellent news !

• 3 weeks later...

also enjoyed doing the odd Babba's when the race calendar was quiet... pity was also good training rides leading up to Sani...

Babba's is back - in a different format! Received this SMS today: 

Entries for the 1st Babbas Lodge Action Bike MTB event close tomorrow. Online entries at http://bit.ly/2n25gX2. Event date: Tuesday 21 March.