New E-TUBE app from Shimano allows Di2 customisations by IOS and Android

News bot

Following the market availability of Dura-Ace R9100-series Di2 components, Shimano has released the latest version of its E-TUBE Di2 programming app for Android and IOS platforms. This new technology allows users to customise Di2 functions wirelessly through Bluetooth-enabled tablets and mobile devices.

Click here to view the article

The world is insane. Really? Who needs to be able to do all this rubbish? We are not driving F1 cars, and all this is achieving is to make our sport even more expensive than it is already as this trickles down.

People are simply obsessed with having and bragging about the latest and greatest stuff that they dont need or can probably even use to a fraction of the capability of the actual component.

Rant over

I think an arduino, cadence meter and Di2 and you could have yourself an 'automatic gear box' with a manual override. coule be a lot of fun writing and working with the arduino...