Henri Schoeman unveils his custom painted SwiftCarbon Hypervox

News bot

At a small get-together at SwiftCarbon’s Cape Town showroom, triathlete Henri Schoeman celebrated the signing of a two-year partnership with the emerging bike brand by pulling the covers off his new Hypervox – a custom painted road machine, ready for his assault on the 2017 season. He kicks it all off with ITU’s Discovery Triathlon World Cup Cape Town, held at the V&A Waterfront.

Click here to view the article

Have you seen the price on CeramicSpeed components? Would love to but its too expensive for my liking.

Just a question, why is he not on a TT bike? 

Seems to be all the rage on high end bikes, from the Instagram Accounts that I follow.

Has anybody here actually tried them yet?

Have look at them on ebay but at R2k a pop, bit expensive for my riding 

Have you seen the price on CeramicSpeed components? Would love to but its too expensive for my liking.

ITU/Olympic distance racing is draft legal for elites, not TT bikes allowed.

He does a lot of short distance races, ITU Olympic distance, short course 40kms, 2-4 laps tight and twisty (usually street circuit), drafting allowed, TT bikes not allowed

Would love too too

Save 13 watts or something ☝????