FNB W2W geared to open entries on Valentine’s Day

News bot

Mine says "Entered", but no Team Id....  had same issue with Sani last year, you'd think they would have sorted out this glitches by now.   :whistling:

I got in at around 8:20 and registered for Adventure. Team number is 182 so it's definitely not full yet. Keep trying!!

as a very very old hubber once told me 

an old oom,,,if you dont have an entry train like mad for the race and wait three weeks before the race for discounted entry, every beeeg race where entries are limited he has never been wrong, always someone who has fallen or who hasnt trained

as a very very old hubber once told me 

an old oom,,,if you dont have an entry train like mad for the race and wait three weeks before the race for discounted entry, every beeeg race where entries are limited he has never been wrong, always someone who has fallen or who hasnt trained

Welcome back DIPS...........

Beyond frustrated ... system crashed. Entered but waitlisted. Looking to buy an entry for ADVENTURE. Team Gin&2Nics. Nikki Geldenhuys and Nicky Valentine 0826004600

• 2 weeks later...

Seems both Race & Adventure is sold out, but the entries to the general public has been opened for the Ride