SA Customs

TrailWarrior

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got an SMS today RIXXXXXXXXXZA Last Scanned At JHB INT MAIL CENTRE (HUB) on 2017/06/09 06:33:11

This is after Precious on the other end of JIMCwhatwhatemail told me it has left customs and is en-route. Sigh.

2017-06-26 21:13 JHB INT MAIL CENTRE (HUB), In transit
2017-06-09 06:33 JHB INT MAIL CENTRE (HUB), To Customs
2017-06-03 07:45 JHB INT MAIL CENTRE (HUB), Incomming International

There is life!
Edited by bertusras

Finally received my parcel today which was scanned onto the SAPO system on the 19 May 2017 !!

How long did it take to get scanned into the system?

Was shipped from China on the 08 May 2017 and was first scanned at SAPO on 19 May 2017

Was shipped from China on the 08 May 2017 and was first scanned at SAPO on 19 May 2017

wow. I've had something shipped from France on the 19th May and there is still no visibility of the package as yet. Shipper has challenged the SA Post via the French Post office and was informed that a case must be opened with proof of delivery, they then have until September to respond! WTF!

Mine still hasn't been scanned in and mine was shipped on the 20th of May.

wow. I've had something shipped from France on the 19th May and there is still no visibility of the package as yet. Shipper has challenged the SA Post via the French Post office and was informed that a case must be opened with proof of delivery, they then have until September to respond! WTF!

You and I are in the same boat. My shipper has also challenged USPS in order to claim for my item and I am waiting to hear back from them. I cant see how mine has not been scanned in yet and it should have been here a month ago

2017-06-26 21:13 JHB INT MAIL CENTRE (HUB), In transit
2017-06-09 06:33 JHB INT MAIL CENTRE (HUB), To Customs
2017-06-03 07:45 JHB INT MAIL CENTRE (HUB), Incomming International

There is life!

And even more life!

Good morning

Thank you for contacting the SA Postal Services.

The item is at Tshwane hub.

There is still no word on mine going on 10 weeks.. 

So the supplier has graciously sent out a replacement which I am getting sent via Aramex instead as they don't work with anyone other than USPS.

So, lets hope I have it by next week.

Really pathetic service from SA post. Can understand why so many vendors don't ship to SA

I stood in the PO for 40 minutes while they tried to find my parcel. So it doesn't get better once it's actually arrived for pickup...

I have still not had my parcel scanned in. How long until I claim that it has been "lost"?