[Event] Momentum Health Attakwas MTB, Presented By Biogen

Dryland Event Management

Touch wood no.5 for me. had to skip 2016 after my knee op & also had to sell my entry because that. So i guess that just one of the reasons there are so many for sale this time of the year. I saw plenty of crashes in December.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So is there anyone from Cape Town that would like to car pool wth me? Leaving the Friday morning\afternoon & plan to return the Saturday after the race, right after we've had a shower & eat something.

Hi Milky,

Have you filled your car yet? what time are you looking at leaving CPT?

I am going to suffer this year, no where near as fit as i was last year, but fortunately harvest looks like it is 2 weeks late, so i will at least be a little fresher this time around.

Hi Milky,

I am going to suffer this year, no where near as fit as i was last year, but fortunately harvest looks like it is 2 weeks late, so i will at least be a little fresher this time around.

I'm also interested to carpool. Can you confirm space and departure to event? No too bothered about return time. Looking to finish in under 7 hours....

Hi Milky,

I'm also interested to carpool. Can you confirm space and departure to event? No too bothered about return time. Looking to finish in under 7 hours....

Awesome Guys, I took off for the Friday so ideally would like to leave the morning already sometime before midday for the latest. I'm pitching a tent at Kleinplaasie Resort, so if you dont have accommdation sorted yet you are welcome to join me on that plot.

I have an entry for sale - R750. Please contact me on 072 129 9991 if interested.

Hi novice forever

Please note that the forums are not the appropriate place for advertising an entry for sale.

Instead, you can list an advert in the events section of the classifieds here.

Please let me know if you need any assistance.

yes where is all the excitement, 1st atta last year and bonked and pulled out at 95km heeltemal m**rtoe. Totally under estimated the atta. Hopefully this is the finishing year. Its been extremely hot here in the karoo lately. Bring the sunscreen its gonna be a cooking show

Hi novice forever

Please note that the forums are not the appropriate place for advertising an entry for sale.

Instead, you can list an advert in the events section of the classifieds here.

Please let me know if you need any assistance.

My apologies - have placed it correctly.

So....had a look at seeding list. But where are the corresponding start times?

I know AA is leaving 6.30am...

Hi all, this is my first Atta. Can someone please send me the strava link for the route? What is the distances and elevation between the WP's? Thanks

I think this is one of the toughest rides around, especially if you try and go for a good time. Also the reason seeding is different is that most guys doing the Epic also use this as a tester to see what shape they are in.