Anyone using Zwift?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When can one block zwift rides from appearing in strava feed?

Your rides or someone else's rides?

Your rides needs to be manually made private on Strava so they are not public.

Ninja training?

Edited by RocknRolla

When can one block zwift rides from appearing in strava feed?

Majority of strava app users don't pay for the premium version, so I guess they have had to implement strategies to boost revenue. 

Pretty sure they getting big $ from the likes of Zwift and Sufferfest etc for the paid promotion. 

Should probably give premium users the option of not seeing any advertisements if they wish not to. 

However you can block whatever you want via a chrome extension called stravini. 

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stravini/ilogdlddgndehmpabkafohhfapaopgkd?hl=en

When is Zwift going to be android compatible?

It already is? Well, still in beta, but depending on your phone/tablet it actually works quite well.

I don't think I have used the PC version in two months.

It already is? Well, still in beta, but depending on your phone/tablet it actually works quite well.

I don't think I have used the PC version in two months.

Only Zwift companion available on android tablet...............can't do much with it, or am I missing something here?

Edited by coppi

Anyone else having trouble after the latest update ? Or have a solution to this.

Getting this error and have tried everything suggested online but nothing is working.

post-67394-0-80949300-1556003787_thumb.jpg

Majority of strava app users don't pay for the premium version, so I guess they have had to implement strategies to boost revenue.

Pretty sure they getting big $ from the likes of Zwift and Sufferfest etc for the paid promotion.

Should probably give premium users the option of not seeing any advertisements if they wish not to.

However you can block whatever you want via a chrome extension called stravini.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stravini/ilogdlddgndehmpabkafohhfapaopgkd?hl=en

I do that for chrome, just it still comes up in the phone, also blocked runs below 40km and activities.

Then your tablet is not compatible.

Yes it tells me that unfortunately. Is that only for now, or even after it has been re-written?

We are over complicating things!

Tacx sell a freehub body for the Flux and Neo

https://tacx.com/product/campagnolo-body/

Wahoo sell one as well, but it is only compatible with Kicker 1 and 2 (2014 and 2016 releases).  So won't work with Kickr17, Kickr18 or Core

https://www.wahoofitness.com/devices/bike-trainers/campagnolo-freehub-for-kickr-power-trainer

Elite are an Italian company, so the Direto is compatible with Campy 8 to 11 speed out of the box

http://www.elite-it.com/en/products/us/trainers/interactive/direto

I am running 10 Speed Campagnolo Record group on my bike with a 10 speed Shimano body on the Kickr. It works fine - a little clunky but the alternatives around freehub bodies and the costs are horrendous. 

I was on it yesterday and it shifts fine...

Yes it tells me that unfortunately. Is that only for now, or even after it has been re-written?

What tablet do you have?

They do kinda have a list of devices that work, on their forum, but it is definitely not a complete list - my Xiaomi tablet runs the game quite well, but isn't listed.

I know some people have had success loading Zwift on their devices (specifically android tv boxes, but I assume it would work the same on a tablet or phone), by downloading an apk file onto the device.

What tablet do you have?

They do kinda have a list of devices that work, on their forum, but it is definitely not a complete list - my Xiaomi tablet runs the game quite well, but isn't listed.

I know some people have had success loading Zwift on their devices (specifically android tv boxes, but I assume it would work the same on a tablet or phone), by downloading an apk file onto the device.

Vodacom Smart Tab N8

Anyone else having trouble after the latest update ? Or have a solution to this.

Getting this error and have tried everything suggested online but nothing is working.

attachicon.gifzwift.jpg

I've been trying to set up Zwift on one of my old laptops to use as a dedicated indoor trainer computer but am getting the exact same error. Zwift support tell me it's because my laptop is not high enough spec...

I've been trying to set up Zwift on one of my old laptops to use as a dedicated indoor trainer computer but am getting the exact same error. Zwift support tell me it's because my laptop is not high enough spec...

I got that reply from them this morning, but I am using a i7 with 16gb ram and have like 100gb free space.

Its a problem on their side for sure, as I have been using zwift on the same laptop for a while now with no issues.