service package??

Onlynine

We're first timers for Cape Epic, and I read in another post that many suggested to get a 'service package' - and I understood it like a package that someone will then take care of you bike (beside the washing already offered by the organizers)

I can see a personal nutrition package in the store...but not a 'service package'

Could anyone pleas tell me if you can arrange for someone to take care of your bike...like oil, break pads, chain etc?

Thanks

Bo & Carsten from Denmark

The bike service package is not offered by the race organization but by bicycle shops. Send a email to Grant Usher at sprocketandjack@outlook.com and let him send you a price for the package and explain what is included.

Edited by jcza

We're first timers for Cape Epic, and I read in another post that many suggested to get a 'service package' - and I understood it like a package that someone will then take care of you bike (beside the washing already offered by the organizers)

I can see a personal nutrition package in the store...but not a 'service package'

Could anyone pleas tell me if you can arrange for someone to take care of your bike...like oil, break pads, chain etc?

Thanks

Bo & Carsten from Denmark

Teams usually arrange their own mechanics via eg a Bike Shop that takes mechanics down for the race. 

Hey guys . So had to ride VA today as missed my elite start . Borrowed a bottle from a team geanies guy . Can anyone put me in touch , would like to return his bottle

Try this:

https://www.biosport.co.za/amp/events/cape-epic-2017