Tumbles in spot of bother

Spinnekop

I'm going to Grapes tomorrow after work to drop off some dog food as that's all I can think of at the moment to help.

Can't imagine how difficult it must be for all the family.

Edit: sorry Gen didn't read your post before I posted. We thought the same thing.

One word of advice, make sure you get the same food as the dogs are used to, if he's dogs are anything like mine, they don't cope well with a sudden change of food.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heal up quickly Tumbleweed.

Like many others, I have never met you, but you can say a lot about a person on how he treats animals, and you sir are a great person! Wish you all the best in the road ahead. 

FWIW the neighbours and several other people are helping with the dogs. He has a VERY large network of friends.

From Kevin:

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. It has been a surreal four days. I am spending today at home, supervising tree trimmers and trying to do some work. Also, I need the distraction of being away from Barry for a while. Seeing him in the state he is in is heartbreaking.
A friend is setting up a gofundme thing for Brian. As soon as I have details, I will send them on to you.
Kevin

Thank you for the update, I think perhaps then it might be wiser if I wait for the go fund me than drop off dog food right now which may not be needed and might be the wrong type.  

Guess we just all have the urge to do something right now but may be misguided and can rather help later.

Thanks for the update Kevin .

Praying for your brother's speedy recovery , and strenght to you and his Son's .

Thanks for the feedback Kevin. As you can see, there are a shyte load of people pulling for him. Strongs to you and the family during this difficult time and remember that Barry is in our prayers.

Thanks Kevin.  Wishing Barry the best but also strongs to you, the boys and the rest of the family involved.  Thinking of all of you every minute of the day.

Thank you Kevin for taking the time to post here

As you can see Barry has a lot of friends here on the Hub.

Some he has never met and some he has.

The Hub is a community of great people always willing to help someone in need.

Wishing you and the family all the strength and courage during this time.

Keeping Barry and the family in my prayers