Tumbles in spot of bother

Spinnekop

You know I have never met him, but I his absence is so noticeable, both here and on my early morning twitter feed, amazing how someone you have never met can actually be such a big part of you daily life.

Keep fighting Barry.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW - Ian this really lifted my spirits seeing them happy & healthy instead of traumatized & confused. You absolutely made the right decision for them. 

To get them away from the house & keep them all together in a nice environment.

Thank you, thank you, thank you....

And may I just point out that even her grumpy ladyship Jules is getting in on the love & treats. Amazing!!!

Scar is just a total goof trouper - I think Tumbles would be so touched that out of all the woofs, Scar was the one guarding the ground where his clothes were cut off.  :blush:

WOW - Ian this really lifted my spirits seeing them happy & healthy instead of traumatized & confused. You absolutely made the right decision for them. 

To get them away from the house & keep them all together in a nice environment.

Thank you, thank you, thank you....

And may I just point out that even her grumpy ladyship Jules is getting in on the love & treats. Amazing!!!

Scar is just a total goof trouper - I think Tumbles would be so touched that out of all the woofs, Scar was the one guarding the ground where his clothes were cut off.  :blush:

It is always interesting getting to know new dogs and their traits. Scar wanted to eat me through the fence when I got to Barry's house but once I went in and he realised I was there to help he was fine. Ruby and Jules are just big cuddle bunnies. Squamish doesn't even know he doesn't have 4 legs. I can see there is an issue between Squams and Ghost but they are both not neutered so it's understandable so I am glad I separated them. We have consulted with the family and will be getting them sorted soon which will make the pack much calmer.

Edited by IanJ

It is always interesting getting to know new dogs and their traits. Scar wanted to eat me through the fence when I got to Barry's house but once I went in and he realised I was there to help he was fine.

You did your whispering with the accent again, didn't you?! :ph34r: There is no dog on earth that can resist it!

Squamish doesn't even know he doesn't have 4 legs.

:w00t: I don't think anyone ever mentioned it to him....he just came running out of the vet, went home & started playing with the ball. I don't think he noticed there was anything missing :)

Then there was the golf cart incident at the World Cup in PMB with Rob Warner....

post-1604-0-95194000-1332233096.jpg

now HOW does an EPIC picture not get more than 4 comments in a thread?

there's ones with 100s about silly things like navel fluff and things here. please can someone fill in the blanks to this picture?!

I know BMCFan and Barry were at a World Cup in PMB together and have many stories to tell (or keep secret) ;) . Not sure if this is the same year.

Edited by Dibles

It is always interesting getting to know new dogs and their traits. Scar wanted to eat me through the fence when I got to Barry's house but once I went in and he realised I was there to help he was fine. Ruby and Jules are just big cuddle bunnies. Squamish doesn't even know he doesn't have 4 legs. I can see there is an issue between Squams and Ghost but they are both not neutered so it's understandable so I am glad I separated them. We have consulted with the family and will be getting them sorted soon which will make the pack much calmer.

Thanks for the pics of the hounds, you are another one of th hub legends just like Barry ????????

now HOW does an EPIC picture not get more than 4 comments in a thread?

there's ones with 100s about silly things like navel fluff and things here. please can someone fill in the blanks to this picture?!

Basically Warner "borrowed" a golf cart after Greg won. The Syndicate was involved, there was beer, a bit of balast on the back in the shape of Ratboy and some mates and the result is what you see. Barry almost got smoked in the process. There was lots of laughter and then they drank more beer.

Every pic of TW on this thread shows him smiling.  Says a lot for him.  Always helping or offering to help with a smile.

He helped me stacks and offered to help even more.

Sterling bloke.

You got this Tumbles. We got you covered and the Cavalry is ready if need be. You go boy.

I know BMCFan and Barry were at a World Cup in PMB together and have many stories to tell (or keep secret) ;) . Not sure if this is the same year.

the one and only time I met was the World Cup in Pmb the year after. A group of us all met for beer and pizza

the one and only time I met was the World Cup in Pmb the year after. A group of us all met for beer and pizza

Pizza & Beer?

That doesn't sound like hubbers at all :whistling:

I saw tumbles just recently while having lunch with some colleagues in Rosebank, one of the people I was with pointed out, and I quote, "an oldish looking dude with a backpack and skateboard!" moving swiftly through the center! 

Did someone say pizza, beer and hubbers together?  :devil: Those are all Tumbles qualities!

(If Bazza was a movie character I would picture him like this dude!)

Edited by Tubehunter