Tumbles in spot of bother

Spinnekop

As I said to little fish earlier. There is nothing superficial about some of the relationships we make on this forum. We genuinely bond and get to know people. And even if we don't meet...we know so much about that person (and in many cases more)  - its as if we have known them our whole lives. Barry was a part of my life every day for the last 10 years..there are not many people i know like that

This

Will miss you Barry.  :(

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

****!! :( ... shattering news!! RIP Barry, that is for sure... you will be missed !!

Today is the first time in about 4/5 years that I'm logging on.

Today I don't have words because our friend has moved on - B, rest in peace my friend where you can be free - your hounds are going to be taken care of as are your boys.

You don't have anything to worry about anymore and you are without pain now. You are at a better place.

Condolences and prayers to all the family, friends and every one that is hurting right now by this tragic event.

B, we love you and we miss you already....

:(

]

Like what you have done for your profile picture

I would like to use Barry's famous nude picture for my profile picture for awhile in his honour, could you post it somewhere so I can copy it tonight?

Thanks

R.I.P Tumbles, you will be sorely missed.....see you sometime in the future again!

Ah ok I see Hairy posted one, will use this tonight

I have been dreading opening this thread today, for fear of this terrible news. But, I am glad Barry's suffering is over.

The world is a lesser place without you in it. 

The bikehub won't be the same without you.

I am really going to miss your many posts, always concise, often eclectic, always spot on. Always up to date, insightful. The go-to man on all things news, politics, current affairs is gone - I can't believe it. 

No discussion on the CPA or the Competition Commission, will be complete without Barry. No more pics of his canines in the pets thread.

Who will single handedly bust the next cycling price fixing cartel??

What a void has this tragedy left.

My sincere condolences to the family.

RIP Barry, Tumbleweed, Holy Roller

I have not been on The Hub, sorry bikehub, for more than 5 years, but I can't think of a better way to say goodbye to my friend Holy, sorry Tumbles, no bugger it; Barry.... the sweetest soul, the kindest heart, the biggest kid on the block.

You made me log on here when I said I never would!  It's all your fault!

The Internet seems a lot smaller today, a lot less happy and filled with less dogs, bikes and skateboards.

So long my friend, and thanks for all the laughs...

Willehond

Sad.

So Sad.

At least his pain and struggle is over and he has gone to a better place.

RIP Holy Tumbles - may your magenta boa live forever on The Bike Hub

I have not been on The Hub, sorry bikehub, for more than 5 years, but I can't think of a better way to say goodbye to my friend Holy, sorry Tumbles, no bugger it; Barry.... the sweetest soul, the kindest heart, the biggest kid on the block.

You made me log on here when I said I never would!  It's all your fault!

The Internet seems a lot smaller today, a lot less happy and filled with less dogs, bikes and skateboards.

So long my friend, and thanks for all the laughs...

Willehond

Willie, I'm sad that it's under these circumstances that you're back here, but I understand why. It seems almost fitting that you say goodbye here, as this was his 2nd home in many ways...

Ag no. just got in and this was the first thread i opened, almost wished i had not. Your Hub presence and contribution will be missed as will smiling face and chuckle whenever we bumped into each other. 

RIP Barry aka Holy Roller aka Tumbleweed, condolences to your mom, Kevin and the boys.