Tumbles in spot of bother

Spinnekop

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't spend that much time here anymore, and only came across this thread today. I shed a tear when a got towards the end and read the sad sad news.

Tumbleweed and I shared a common interest in many threads and it's through these interactions and reading many of his posts that I 'know' him. We have never met but he is one of a group of hubbers that I would have liked to have met.

To me, the fact that I am so sad over the loss of someone I have not met, is testimony to his character.

Tumbles, your pics, comments, stories of your pooches & your presence will be missed.

RIP friend.

Haven't been here for several years.

Some of you might remember me as Wolverine.

Barry ranks as one of the best friends I have had. As with many of you I met him here and over the years had the privilege of sharing many beers, coffees, rants, hours and hour of bs.

Small in stature but with the biggest heart of any person I have ever met.

The world is a smaller, darker place today.

Rest In Peace my friend

May your pencil always be sharp, the Lego plentiful and your skateboard be in your bag

Farewell till next we meet

Ah, Wolfie. So sad.... When I saw the news this morning I was gutted. Good to see your name again, man. But yeah.

Tumbles you will be missed!

Never met but probably the only hubber I have never disagreed with and every interaction was a positive one.

RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Condolences to his family and friends. Never knew Barry apart from the hub but I feel profoundly sad. RIP brother.

Sent from my HUAWEI SCL-L01 using Tapatalk

Willie, I'm sad that it's under these circumstances that you're back here, but I understand why. It seems almost fitting that you say goodbye here, as this was his 2nd home in many ways...

I know.  I just want to post it somewhere where he will see it!  I am just waiting for him to reply...

Haven't been here for several years.

Some of you might remember me as Wolverine.

Barry ranks as one of the best friends I have had. As with many of you I met him here and over the years had the privilege of sharing many beers, coffees, rants, hours and hour of bs.

Small in stature but with the biggest heart of any person I have ever met.

The world is a smaller, darker place today.

Rest In Peace my friend

May your pencil always be sharp, the Lego plentiful and your skateboard be in your bag

Farewell till next we meet

Know exactly what you mean.  When I look at all the old Hubbers back on here today I am just amazed how he managed to crawl into the hearts of so many people and personally mean so much to people that he often had very little contact with (and often loads of contact with!)

Colours just aren't as bright as they were yesterday.  It's like we lost a shade of Barry today.  Like something is gone and just can't be replaced. Numb...

Agge nee.

I didn't want to open this thread when I saw it right at the top.

Condolences to the family.

RIP Tumbles.

You had an impact on peoples lives that never met you.

Rus sag