Tumbles in spot of bother

Spinnekop

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Literally tears to my eyes. Condolences and thoughts to all Barry's friends and family. The world seems to have lost someone very special, and the world seems a little less joyous. 

very very sad day condolences to family and friends you will be missed "holyroller" "tumbleweed" Barry was a great privilage to know you and meet you in person and share a ride with you down here on the westcoast I will always remember you willingness to help me back in 2006 when i first started cycling rest in peace my friend you will always be remembered  

Have done nothing but think of this thread since yesterday and am consumed with utter sadness. This is the last drawing Barry sent me . It will forever be etched in my mind

Words cannot express how grateful my family and i are for the love you gave to Ruby. But you understood her gentle soul and embraced her.

I am sure she is heartbroken at the loss of her best friend .

post-51529-0-99771500-1489132323_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pikey

Got to this thread this morning hoping for some good news but alas not.

RIP Barry AKA Tumbles

Sympathies to his family and friends

Sad sad day !!

damnit......wasn't near laptop yesterday, and now this.

Keep asking myself why these things mostly happen to the good people.

Very very sad news.

Have done nothing but think of this thread since yesterday and am consumed with utter sadness. This is the last drawing Barry sent me . It will forever be etched in my mind

Words cannot express how grateful my family and i are for the love you gave to Ruby. But you understood her gentle soul and embraced her.

I am sure she is heartbroken at the loss of her best friend .

They are all sad and confused Pikey but doing ok, I have your number and will be in contact over the weekend.

post-268-0-47734900-1489132899_thumb.jpg

This thread is an awesome tribute to what can only be seen as an awesome man. I didn't know you Sir, but I have reflected, hoped, prayed and cried while reading every page, and I got to know you a bit.

RIP Tumbleweed, the man I never met but wish I had.

Condolences and thoughts to the family, loved ones and friends.

Edited by allstar scott