Tumbles in spot of bother

Spinnekop

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Nancy and Ian,

What are the long term plans for his puppies?

I donated when Barry was still around in the hopes that he would recover and take his puppies back, but now that he won't, what can we do to help find a prememant solution?

Hey Nancy and Ian,

I donated when Barry was still around in the hopes that he would recover and take his puppies back, but now that he won't, what can we do to help find a prememant solution?

They were snipped and Husky Rescue will handle the adoption process to help get them permanent homes. They are very thorough and after strict home checks, the dogs will go to a new home

I'm not sure who put it up there, but there is still a banner at the top of edinburgh drive - #iride4barry

I'm pretty sure we would be talking Epic right now, might be looking at the Hincapie celebrated doper issue, maybe the relative fall of Bulls/Topeak or waiting for the ladies to get a bit of a shakeup and Omx to take a stage so we could put the corny "Last comes first" comment in.

hope you enjoying in from afar

They were snipped and Husky Rescue will handle the adoption process to help get them permanent homes. They are very thorough and after strict home checks, the dogs will go to a new home

The lady from Husky said it's better in the long run that they be split up, I know the St Bernard has a home, PE i think. 

Thats good news.

I'm not sure who put it up there, but there is still a banner at the top of edinburgh drive - #iride4barry

I'm pretty sure we would be talking Epic right now, might be looking at the Hincapie celebrated doper issue, maybe the relative fall of Bulls/Topeak or waiting for the ladies to get a bit of a shakeup and Omx to take a stage so we could put the corny "Last comes first" comment in.

hope you enjoying in from afar

post-1208-0-17617400-1490255360_thumb.jpg

Incredible sad, this place wont be the same. Started off reading the thread, feeling shocked at what happened, and looking for a happy ending, however finding anything but.

Didnt know him personally, but respected him and admired him for what he was doing in the community and the animals which came into his life.

Condolences to all who knew him and his family. Very very sad loss.

Will pop some pupppy love in the acc. I owe Scar a chew toy anyway.

Seriously miss the guy even if it was just his odd shenanigans on twitter. :(

If anyone is able to accept a PayPal payment and pay it in to this account in SA minus costs, please PM me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll send you a PM, thanks!

Hey Nancy and Ian,

What Wil6 said.

Ian in conjunction with Husky rescue are in the process of re-homing them.

Two of the dogs first had to be snipped but are now ready for new homes.

I personally fell in love with Scar (the Boxer) when I met him at the funeral, but I'm not in a position to adopt him just yet. If my situation changes in the next few weeks and he's still available though, I'll be signing up :)

Husky Rescue will be brining Squamish round for home check and introduction next week, my aunt gave Barry the pups originally (Squamish and Alabama)

We have Bella, Squamish sister so he will be reunited

Our concern is that we have cats and nobody knows how Squamish reacts to them