Tumbles in spot of bother

Spinnekop

Taken from IanJ's FaceBook page. Ghost was introduced to his new family yesterday :)

Ghost has been through so much as well. So happy to see she's found a new family.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had no idea he was a she! :)

hehe same here

Btw Nancy / IanJ I just made a txfr to the husky rescue for Barry's hounds... numbah wans cabinet reshuffle helped generate more rands... probably the one and only good thing...

hehe same here

Btw Nancy / IanJ I just made a txfr to the husky rescue for Barry's hounds... numbah wans cabinet reshuffle helped generate more rands... probably the one and only good thing...

Thanks so much SwissVan! 2 dogs with homes, 3 to go.

A few of us got together to remember Barry on Saturday morning. Accessorized in pink magenta feather boas, we rode the streets of Benoni and ended up at Grapes. Unfortunately they were closed, so we headed down the road to Quaterdeck. It was a bittersweet gathering. Good to have a reunion of some old Hub mates that hadn't seen each other in years but sad about the circumstances that brought us back together.

post-2276-0-08281600-1491210020_thumb.jpg

Ghost has been through so much as well. So happy to see she's found a new family.

Ghost with friends of mine and they are really awesome people. He is very happy with his new family.

Edited by Red Robin

Sorry, been a bit scarce recently, normal work combined with Husky Rescue work and then sorting Barry's dogs has been a bit of a strain.

I am happy to report that we have finally secured homes for all Barry's dogs, Juliet will be going home on Thursday, Scar on Friday and Squamish on Saturday. These are all dependent on them fitting in ok with existing dogs, cats, humans etc.

All of them are being adopted or fostered on proper contracts so we will make sure that they are looked after for the rest of their lives but we have full confidence in the adopting owners and we know Barry will be watching over them from his vantage point.

I would just like to thank every single person that donated to the fund that enabled us to take care of them, we couldn't have done it without you.

My organisation http://www.huskyrescue.org.za played a big role in facilitating this project so I would also like to thank my fellow committee members for understanding and allowing me to assist.

I will post updates with pics here as and when we receive them.

Sorry, been a bit scarce recently, normal work combined with Husky Rescue work and then sorting Barry's dogs has been a bit of a strain.

I am happy to report that we have finally secured homes for all Barry's dogs, Juliet will be going home on Thursday, Scar on Friday and Squamish on Saturday. These are all dependent on them fitting in ok with existing dogs, cats, humans etc.

All of them are being adopted or fostered on proper contracts so we will make sure that they are looked after for the rest of their lives but we have full confidence in the adopting owners and we know Barry will be watching over them from his vantage point.

I would just like to thank every single person that donated to the fund that enabled us to take care of them, we couldn't have done it without you.

My organisation http://www.huskyrescue.org.za played a big role in facilitating this project so I would also like to thank my fellow committee members for understanding and allowing me to assist.

tumblr_ofj46346It1s9t9owo1_500.gif

Ian... making donations is easy, you did the real work.

Well done and THANK YOU !!

A few of us got together to remember Barry on Saturday morning. Accessorized in pink magenta feather boas, we rode the streets of Benoni and ended up at Grapes. Unfortunately they were closed, so we headed down the road to Quaterdeck. It was a bittersweet gathering. Good to have a reunion of some old Hub mates that hadn't seen each other in years but sad about the circumstances that brought us back together.

Thx for making this happen Nancy and everyone else x

Thank you seems so insignificant ... but Thank you, Ian!