Tumbles in spot of bother

Spinnekop

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Always on my mind.

Barry was always part of my day with he’s early morning posts and comments.

The day The Hub changed forever for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yip.  He was on my FB as well and still miss his pics of his dogs, drawings or viewing Gautrain Stations from a different angle.

Edited by Bateleur1

• 3 months later...

I reckon Admin should put something in place that for every post a member makes one is counted towards Holy Roller's(Tumbles) counter to get him to the top and that he remains there...although at the rate Dale posts that might not even be enough  :D

Good old Tumbles .... still rocking the second spot for the most posts on Bike Hub, what a legend!

Was thinking the other day I wonder how many posts he would have now if he was still with us

Always on my mind.

Barry was always part of my day with he’s early morning posts and comments.

The day The Hub changed forever for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your coffee makes me think of him every day.

• 8 months later...

Another year, another post to remember our old friend. Time moves so quickly. I felt sad for his boys today, the anniversary of the loss of a parent never seems to get easier. I hope many of you will join me in raising a glass to him today. Since I don't have any Guinness, a glass of merlot will have to suffice. Here's to Holy Roller.

Another year, another post to remember our old friend. Time moves so quickly. I felt sad for his boys today, the anniversary of the loss of a parent never seems to get easier. I hope many of you will join me in raising a glass to him today. Since I don't have any Guinness, a glass of merlot will have to suffice. Here's to Holy Roller.

It just so happens I have a few guinnie in the fridge. I will certainly crack one open after my run tonight and toast tumbles. Always remembered

He would have approved of the Merlot :)

I think a visit to the local for pint will be in order today.

I can't remember, what happened to Scar? I know Wayne P had him until he went to NZ.