Rush Sports / Santa Cruz Warranty Claim

Acerunner

Just want to take the time to thank Rush Sports for replacing my rear triangle free of charge, they also replaced my shock with a kashima coated float, which was a huge upgrade from what I had, also received a pro-pack free of charge.

I explained to them that I was doing the epic and that I need my machine asap, these guyz were so quick and helpful.

Thanks again...

Santa Cruz forever!

Just want to take the time to thank Rush Sports for replacing my rear triangle free of charge, they also replaced my shock with a kashima coated float, which was a huge upgrade from what I had, also received a pro-pack free of charge.

I explained to them that I was doing the epic and that I need my machine asap, these guyz were so quick and helpful.

Thanks again...

Santa Cruz forever!

Awesome to hear some positive stories as well - well done Rush sports - customer service is so key in any industry today

Thanks again...

Santa Cruz forever!

Glad we could get you up and running! I just facilitate though, Dirkie at Bruce's is your man ;)

Awesome to hear some positive stories as well - well done Rush sports - customer service is so key in any industry today

Agree.  So nice to hear a positive report for once.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

interresting how a negative thread will collect so many comments and a positive one very few - do we thrive on negative news

TAKE NOTE PEOPLE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WHAT MAKES ANY PRODUCT STAND OUT OVER THE REST

Edited by Heel Drop

interresting how a negative thread will collect so many comments and a positive one very few - do we thrive on negative news

TAKE NOTE PEOPLE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WHAT MAKES ANY PRODUCT STAND OUT OVER THE REST

Perhaps because a negative post will see some interrogation by the hub Nazi SS officers of the 'victim' and 'perpetrator' so that they can vilify whichever side they do not support?

*just wondering*

Morning guys,

I think that there is a lot of good work/service out there but we don't hear of it. We only hear the bad stuff - pity.

Have an awesome Friday

Sarge

Awesome Rush Sports, I hope my warranted claim on my cracked frame will be sorted out with the same efficiency as this but so far have just been given the run around for 3 weeks, more to follow if this brand fail to deliver, which I feel they may be trying to do.

Was subject to a similar " run around" when trying to get a warranty claim sorted out.(NOT WITH THE SANTA CRUZ BRAND),and eventually after 6 weeks the replacement part arrived.But the key to all of this and i wish more people would understand...keep the client updated/informed all the time regarding the development in the process.Lack of feedback or no feedback causes severe frustration and ire.

Am once again a happy rider and faith in the brand has been restored. 

Awesome Rush Sports, I hope my warranted claim on my cracked frame will be sorted out with the same efficiency as this but so far have just been given the run around for 3 weeks, more to follow if this brand fail to deliver, which I feel they may be trying to do.

Frames arrived Tuesday, unfortunately due to torrential ran in KZN we literally had to re-package every single frame, fork and build kit that came in, but our guys in the warehouse are hustling, and our packaging supplier has come to the party and produced boxes overnight so that we could get warranties and orders shipped out as quickly as possible. I think (freight depending) that all outstanding claims will arrive with the respective dealers today or Monday depending on geographic location and shipping transit times.

Frames arrived Tuesday, unfortunately due to torrential ran in KZN we literally had to re-package every single frame, fork and build kit that came in, but our guys in the warehouse are hustling, and our packaging supplier has come to the party and produced boxes overnight so that we could get warranties and orders shipped out as quickly as possible. I think (freight depending) that all outstanding claims will arrive with the respective dealers today or Monday depending on geographic location and shipping transit times.

i was about to say if its a legit warranty FBSB has nothing to worry about it will be honored as was my first SC frame, these guys dont play..........now after that bit of smoke hows about a special special price on a new toy :ph34r:  :whistling:

That's stellar service right there. I know first hand how frustrating it can be ordering a special run of packaging (folks are in the epoxy flooring tool business and turnaround time for boxes isn't exactly what you'd call fast)