post-16745-0-42871200-1487759214_thumb.jpg

Sidi Genius 5 Fit

Was: R3299

Now: R1995

post-16745-0-88133300-1487759322_thumb.jpg

BUY NOW!

Edited by ASG

• 2 weeks later...

So maybe by this time you might be worried that you are still not ready. 

Her is one last deal for you.

Sidi Ergo 4 Mega, 

Was: R5499

Now Only: R3290

post-16745-0-45907100-1488957563_thumb.jpg

Buy Now!

So does it mean there is no stock (of the specific shoe/size) if the "in stock" shows blank?

post-1372-0-27105000-1488963349_thumb.png

edit: never mind - I found a size that is in stock. Need to find a local stockist to see if the width is okay for me.

Edited by geraldm24

So does it mean there is no stock (of the specific shoe/size) if the "in stock" shows blank?

attachicon.gifsidi.PNG

edit: never mind - I found a size that is in stock. Need to find a local stockist to see if the width is okay for me.

Hi Gerald.

Just to give you an indication on our Sidi Sizing. If you wear for instance a Shimano, Giro, fizik ect size 45. In sidi you will be a 46 because of the Italian cut of the shoe. 

We also have this shoe in a MEGA Option, meaning it you have a wide foot then the mega will give you the width of example a 45.5 but the length will be the same as a 45. If that makes sense.

However with our online stores if you order a shoe that does not fit you. You can always send it back and we will either swop the size for you or credit you the amount 

Hi Gerald.

Just to give you an indication on our Sidi Sizing. If you wear for instance a Shimano, Giro, fizik ect size 45. In sidi you will be a 46 because of the Italian cut of the shoe. 

We also have this shoe in a MEGA Option, meaning it you have a wide foot then the mega will give you the width of example a 45.5 but the length will be the same as a 45. If that makes sense.

However with our online stores if you order a shoe that does not fit you. You can always send it back and we will either swop the size for you or credit you the amount 

46 seems to fits okay - already pulled the trigger.

I just did what I dislike, going to a bike shop to fit it, only to end up buying online.