Strava "Heroes"

Pure Savage

While checking out who had borrowed one of my KOM's this morning I noticed these okes. 

post-11806-0-38635800-1487911131_thumb.jpg

post-11806-0-56713100-1487911161_thumb.png

They both doing 150km/h on their GPS so in their car it must have been around 160km/h ish. 

1. They were also screaming down roads cyclists use regularly as well as their stunts on the N1.

2. Wonder if the popo could use this data?

3. I have done the right thing and sent them a notification to remove the evidence off strava.

I have left of their names etc.

Have a lekker Friday.

Edited by Pure Savage

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, just because they ride bikes it doesn't mean they care about their fellow cyclists. There is no fellowship of bicycle lovers.

How many times have cars with bike racks given you less than 1 metre when passing? Or raced passed you etc.

I blame golf.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, just because they ride bikes it doesn't mean they care about their fellow cyclists. There is no fellowship of bicycle lovers.

How many times have cars with bike racks given you less than 1 metre when passing? Or raced passed you etc.

I blame golf.

True, if we can't get our own to respect us, how do we expect to change the minds of non cyclists?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A friend recently was involved in a hit and run and the driver is claiming my friend skipped a stop street, thanks to Strava and Gerald there is proof she is lying.... strava is good for some things :)

PS: Gooied a like for the second part, Not the fact that your friend got taken out.

Once again Gerald to the rescue. The guy truly is worth his weight in gold to the cycling community.

Wait till you go check your running KOM and some tonsil has clearly done the segment on a mtb(60km in 3 hours 'trail run') and claimed the run KOM!

I recently noticed a trophy on a rare run, so just checked the top position out of curiosity. Top 2 "runners" did the 1.2km segment in a time of 1:32 and 1:34 and happen to share the same surname and did it at the same time. Oh, and it was during a half marathon which they "ran" at an average pace of 3:28/km pace.

There is no fellowship of bicycle lovers.

There most certainly is. Its just not mandatory, and most people choose to forget about it once they are in the comfort of their stupid metal boxes.

I blame golf.

Too true. Happens more than it should.

Only been touched by one car while riding in since my crash last year. A polo brushed my right elbow which admittedly does stick out a bit in Froome style as I cannot twist the shoulder. Goes past me and I see he has a stay wider sticker on his car.

Talking of Froome, the top strava graph looks a bit like his Mt Ventoux ascent in 2013 where his rate dropped the faster he went?