ccs-38514-0-48153500-1453193065.jpg

Following last year's example in a desperate attempt to find greener pastures, a Southeaster-less, damp riding environment and even some loam, we headed about four hours up the N2 towards the Garden Route.

Click here to view the article

You know it is going to be a lekker week if it starts with a fresh Trail Daze. Lekker!

I think om knocking off early to go ride.

Dankie Ewald.

Looks amazing!

It really is a great place to ride. T one of those places you you can introduce newbies to and they would have a blast as well as trails that will get seasoned riders beaming from ear to ear.

Interesting...

Nevertheless, sick pics and even sicker riding.

Why interesting? We asked the local builder there (Dihaan) and that's the information we received. He did mention that you could sign up with HillBillies for an annual membership and the money would go towards signage and trail building costs, so that would always be first prize.

There aren't really 'loops' but there is signage to all the trails so you can just make your own ride up (the best kind of trail network in my opinion and pretty much same concept like last month's featured article on Table Mountain). Check out Trailforks and you can get idea of the routes and then you can just have a blast linking them up to your preference. AC/DC is an all-time great though it's short and steep so be careful!

AC/DC was part of the original dh we tried to build back in 2000. It's a shame the 2 upper parts has been lost over time.

As for the DH Raymond Bloem, has spent a lot of time there at one stage. Bret Pelser and another guy who's name escapes me now. Mr Fred Lingenfelder also built acouple of the trails there.

Nice to see trails I started to ride on (and helped to build in some cases) here, brings back great memories! Think I should plan a weekend to the old hometown soon.

Keep up the good work.

Muddy mission in the area with Hansolo... a while ago

The good old days-and people complain about new bike technology! Nice baggies :D