Do eBikes belong on the mountain?

Bike Hub Features

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1345811883145_1958056.png

Ai.. all these self proclaimed purists on here. Get dafuk over yourselves already.
I drive an automatic (90% of my driving time used to be in traffic)
I braai on a gas braai (I can braai any day of the week and eat within 10 to 30 minutes from lighting up to wolfing down my food)

And if I had the cash, there would have been a long travel e bike in my bike room by now. I can think of nothing nicer than a quick shred down Steilte before/ after work and an e bike will make that so much more accessible given that I have a day job and a family.

Ai.. all these self proclaimed purists on here. Get dafuk over yourselves already.

I braai on a gas braai (I can braai any day of the week and eat within 10 to 30 minutes from lighting up to wolfing down my food)

And if I had the cash, there would have been a long travel e bike in my bike room by now. I can think of nothing nicer than a quick shred down Steilte before/ after work and an e bike will make that so much more accessible given that I have a day job and a family.

You don’t braai, you cook

G, please change your nick to GLuvsEbike.

You clearly dont Luv Mtb.

Hopefully you found an ebike under the christmas tree this morning. Hoping for a full review soon :)

1345811883145_1958056.png

Its a very good thing that I don’t ride, drive or braai (or is that cook?) for man-cards then. I think your post sums up the 2 types of people commenting on here. Those who do things for enjoyment and those who do things in order to gain the approval and admiration of others.

Hopefully you found an ebike under the christmas tree this morning. Hoping for a full review soon :)

Is it possible to love both? Or does that **** with the man-card system?

I'll come up on his defense, GLuv may be a yuppie who values convenience, but he does love riding his bike, even without pedal assist. We've spent enough time in the mountains together.

Oh, and he does a mean Braai using real wood as well.

I'll come up on his defense, GLuv may be a yuppie who values convenience, but he does love riding his bike, even without pedal assist. We've spent enough time in the mountains together.

Oh, and he does a mean Braai using real wood as well.

ag nee man .... n goeie gat-krap opfoeter met feite ....

pitch, swing and miss

Its a very good thing that I don’t ride, drive or braai (or is that cook?) for man-cards then. I think your post sums up the 2 types of people commenting on here. Those who do things for enjoyment and those who do things in order to gain the approval and admiration of others.

I lost you at "gas braai".... And you were doing so well before then

I dont think "gas" and "braai" are allowed in the same sentence. EBike lovers are only allowed to fry on an electric oven. Provisional reinstated man card put on indefinite suspension...