Do eBikes belong on the mountain?

Bike Hub Features

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I was climbing up my favourite trail on a Sunday afternoon yesterday a fat snot nose brat came down the trail on his e-bike and said to me in the most annoying nasal brat voice:

"Enjoy that hill" and he sped away down the trail. I almost went after him to modify his e-bike and or face.

e-biking is the new golf

As I was climbing up my favourite trail on a Sunday afternoon yesterday a fat snot nose brat came down the trail on his e-bike and said to me in the most annoying nasal brat voice:

"Enjoy that hill" and he sped away down the trail. I almost went after him to modify his e-bike and or face.

Did you enjoy that hill?

You should have followed him and administered snotklaps . Not for owning an ebike but for having a questionable attitude.

Only joking of course. Violence should not be encouraged by anybody on this forum or otherwise  :whistling:

Perfect example of saying what you mean and then retracting it to avoid warning points from Admin.

JK works as well, but more reasoned retraction possibly does the job better

Proof right there ... the fact that he took off on the descent without waiting for Tracey goes to show that E-Bikers are inherently cheaters :P

And would your view have been different if it was a fat snot nosed brat on a pedal powered bike? Maybe the oke just has a *** sense of humour - who the fak cares!

And would your view have been different if it was a fat snot nosed brat on a pedal powered bike? Maybe the oke just has a *** sense of humour - who the fak cares!

Well, riding a motorbike on the trail probably contributed to the instant dislike

If that lazy snot nosed brat "only" had a pedal bike, he would not have been up a hill in the first place.

If that lazy snot nosed brat "only" had a pedal bike, he would not have been up a hill in the first place.

Quite correct, and eBikes are enabling nasty a-social types to access mountains and trails more easily. Another black mark :-)

Quite correct, and eBikes are enabling nasty a-social types to access mountains and trails more easily. Another black mark :-)

Another kid who was destined to end up on Clovelly or Westlake riding around on eCarts is now on the trails....

must be all the golfers who used to use those electric golf carts who have finally made the move to mountain biking :P

must be all the golfers who used to use those electric golf carts who have finally made the move to mountain biking :P

And dentists :P