Anyone got route map for Vodacom Gold Reef 117km

The Stig

Where on any website can I find a picture of the map they are using for the Vodacom 117km on Sunday. Cyclelab entry site doesn't show a map?

Big%20smile

We had this one a few weeks ago....there is no route map per say...It's a new route, Ride mag (2 issues ago) gives you a pretty good idea as to the profile....

All I know is it's gonna be a tough one..Thumbs%20Up..Are you prepared ????

"DTThumbs%20Up"

DT - you right, I reckon keep a bit in the 'bag' for the last 10k's. Reckon the traffic in that last bit could be hectic!

Big%20smile

Yeah I have been thinking  of my approach to this race...big gears for short periods if I have to...otherwise ride it like I trained...

the Reserve is going to be something else to reckon with...

"DTThumbs%20Up"

Been told to watch out for the hills in Suikerbossie and also the herd of Eland.  How tough are the hills?  What do they compare with in Gauteng?

How tough are the hills?  What do they compare with in Gauteng?

Very, and very few.

Dont have a route map/profile , but i did part of the race thru Suikerbosrand this weekend after our club ride. As DT and BigBen mention the return to the finnish will be the worst after riding the reserve as its steady uphill.