Giveaway: Win tickets to the Trails in Motion MTB Film Festival Premiere

Bike Hub Features

As a presenting partner Bike Hub are giving away a pair of tickets to the premiere showing of Trails In Motion Mountain Bike Film Festival on 29 March 2017. The local premiere will be hosted by the Galileo Open Air Cinema at the magical Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens. Following the premiere, the film festival will be travelling through the country from May.

To enter, post a story, photo, or video from one of your mountain bike adventures in the comments below.

Click here to view the article

Cape Towns suburbs are fast becoming a bike destination in its own right. The opening of new trails on Table Mountain have created riding opportunities  for residents and visitors from Camps Bay to Tokai. This is a POV Video of one of my favourite sections of trail in the Southern Suburbs. Its starts with a fast jeep track descent that turns into a piece of fun single track with a few choice obstacles to keep the rider on his or her toes. Its a multi use trail so a bell and a finger on both brakes are needed at all times...

As a presenting partner Bike Hub are giving away a pair of tickets to the premiere showing of Trails In Motion Mountain Bike Film Festival on 29 March 2017. The local premiere will be hosted by the Galileo Open Air Cinema at the magical Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens. Following the premiere, the film festival will be travelling through the country from May.

is it a standard pair of entry tickets, or...

VIP (BLANKET + BACKREST + SAVANNA + POPCORN + CADBURY CHOCS + PREMIUM SEATING + SRAM EAGLE GROUPSET)

is it a standard pair of entry tickets, or...

VIP (BLANKET + BACKREST + SAVANNA + POPCORN + CADBURY CHOCS + PREMIUM SEATING + SRAM EAGLE GROUPSET)

They are "Comfy" tickets with the backrest. However, you're welcome to bring along your own Eagle groupset.

Thanks for the entries everyone.

I've just done a random draw and the winner of the Trails In Motion MTB tickets is Headshot. Congratulations!