Win with the Epic Fantasy League 2017

Bike Hub Features

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would also be great if the drop down options had the same names as the race register?

Mixed category has a Thomas and Johan?

This has been corrected - in a rush to address the previous request a gremlin crept in.

This has been corrected - in a rush to address the previous request a gremlin crept in.

Issue is still there  :mellow:

for the 10th time now...

You'll need to login with the same email address as used on your Bike Hub profile. In your case it is an @yahoo.com address.

isn't the last years winner still waiting for his prize, only to get a hamper from one of the competing brands...

Yes. Money has been paid, still trying to organise the hamper

Cannot enter the epic fantasy league,says my credentials do not match anything on record and I don't understand why cause I log in to bike hub just fine using my credentials like I always do

Also have a problem logging in

edit: just logged on to the forum with my email address and password - and used the same to login to the Epic Fantasy League... "Your credentials do not match our records."

Edited by geraldm24

isn't the last years winner still waiting for his prize, only to get a hamper from one of the competing brands...

this happened last year?! I remember starting something like this for fun like in 2015.2014..now how did i miss actually doing it?!

edit: found my 'betting' thread.https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/137486-the-cape-epic-betting-thread-for-punters/

yeeha, great stuff admin!

edit #2: oh ****. can't work out my login credentials either. since i've gone through about 15 email addressssss in that time. is it your current password, or original one you're looking for?