How to enjoy the Absa Cape Epic drama in your living room

News bot

ditto, also looking, no luck searching for Absa Cape Epic in app store.

G

Can't seem to find IOS app, has it been released

"Our website is taking a minute to reload, give us a few to get it up and running again" from Tweeta .... Chill dudes

Sent from my LG-D958 using Tapatalk

Android Play Store app is easy to find via search. iOS is a different story. Either search for apps created by Britehouse or just from safari browse to the cape Epic website and launch the installer from there. It will hyperlink to the iOS App Store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have found if you want drama in your living room either watch road racing like yesterday's Milan San Remo or watch a good movie.

Definitely would not rate streaming this race as "drama". It competes with F1, golf and tennis as an alternative to chemical sleeping aids.

Then again, looks like there is some drama actually getting it to stream. So title could be construed as accurate.

Streaming is working just fine... wish I had time to watch it all but alas still have to go for a run and playing golf at lunchtime

Carbon.... it's not about the obvious drama... you need to see the whole picture and feel it ........ no don't start caressing the screen now

Oh dear how will Arianne be able to hold pockets if she can't stay close enough to her partner to grab on[emoji6]

And wowie.. how smooth is Spitz [emoji123]

Do we have a thread where we are discussing the race.

Cause I see not much has changed Cuddles is still stuck on Hincapie's wheel.. [emoji6]