Odinson

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll add a trigger warning for Myles so that he doesn't start sending furious mails to Pat & Co. about "Magic Maries in SuperGravity casings"...

It's got a super short stem and probably has wide bars so 2/3 isn't too bad.

Looks exactly like a Canyon Strive to me Sans the shapeshifter thingy.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Anyone call for a limo??? :eek: definitely an 80/20 bike if not a 90/10.

The rear looks so long on that I wonder if you would need to buy 2 chains to make sure its long enough when you replace the chain. Think you might get altitude sickness if you lift it up on the back wheel.  :blink:  

IMO - not a pretty bike at all - and I am not referring the the paintjob hope the ride makes up for it...

Edited by s14phoenix

Anyone call for a limo??? :eek: definitely an 80/20 bike if not a 90/10.

The rear is so long on that I wonder if you would need to buy 2 chains to make sure its long enough when you replace the chain. Think you might get altitude sickness if you lift it up on the back wheel.  :blink:  

IMO - not a pretty bike at all - and I am not referring the the paintjob hope the ride makes up for it...

Not particularly long, actually. It's mostly the kink in the seat tube that makes it look longer in the rear than it is. If you have a look at the intersection of the chainring and the tyre, it's about standard length for an AM bike. Obvs until the measurements are released we won't see actual numbers, but IMO it's an optical illusion... 

Not particularly long, actually. It's mostly the kink in the seat tube that makes it look longer in the rear than it is. If you have a look at the intersection of the chainring and the tyre, it's about standard length for an AM bike. Obvs until the measurements are released we won't see actual numbers, but IMO it's an optical illusion... 

ok fixed... LOOKS bl3rry long... still not pretty... :lol:

Reign as a comparison, which has sorta average chainstay lengths

Reign-ADV-1-Red.jpg?width=800&height=600

Now that's a bike :ph34r: (giant fanboy... hehehehehe)