[Event] 2017 Beaulieu Challenge

Odders

Event Name: 2017 Beaulieu Challenge
When: 11 June 2017
Where: Riversands Farm Village Market - Kyalami, Gauteng
Category: Multisport

Venue: Riversands Farm Village Market - loads of new trails and even more fun. This will be the 8th year that Beaulieu Prep will be hosting the Beaulieu MTB and Trail Run Challenge.

The event includes an awesome 2.5 km, 5 km, 15 km, 25 km and 45 km MTB route options which all start at the Riversands Farm Village Market in the Greater Kyalami Conservancy.

Also included is the ever popular 12 km and 5 km trail run.

The 25 km and 45 km MTB races incorporate a mix bridle trails, jeep track and plenty of new single track.

The 2.5 km, 5 km and 15 km routes meander along the jeep track and single track in and around Riversands Farm and caters for the young and less fit.

The 12 km trail run takes athletes into the beautiful Kyalami countryside along river courses, pine and gum tree forests with a few interesting challenges in the mix. The 5km trail run is a fun run and is manageable for less fit and first-time trail runners.

Every year we make a huge effort to make this race a truly memorable experience from beginning to end that will hopefully keep you talking for weeks afterwards. For those friends and family members who are not riding or running, there will be loads of activities, great food, drinks, craft beer, music and live entertainment at the Riversands Farm VIllage Market during and after the race.

OUT REACH

Beaulieu Prep with support from Mix FM is running an outreach programme to collect riding helmets to be distributed through the Diepsloot Moutain Biking Academy. Please bring along donations of new and secondhand helmets on number collection day or race day and leave it in the collection boxes provided.

PS. Arrive early on the 11th of June before the race to take advantage of the cappuccinos and breakfast on sale.

Go to Event Page

• 2 months later...

How technical is the 45km?

Got a birthday party on the Saturday night so I'll probably be eye-wateringly hungover so I'm not keen to do it if its very technical.

How technical is the 45km?

Got a birthday party on the Saturday night so I'll probably be eye-wateringly hungover so I'm not keen to do it if its very technical.

Nothing technical

Done 2 MTB editions and the 12k TR last year. Very sad to be missing it this year. Good luck to those partaking! 

Great event today - route was the best ever! Well done to the organizers.