entryRush Night One

gaby@shiftsm.co.za

Try the darker side of life.

The entryRush Night One returns to trails on Northern Farm Nature reserve on the 6th of May with a brand new look and feel and new exciting trails for you to take on.

This event caters for all levels of trail runner or MTB enthusiast with various distances across the disciplines:-

30km Night Adder MTB

20km Jackal Track MTB

10km Foxes Trail Run

6km Copperlake Ale Trail

The trails are not overly technical due to it being a night event, safety is our biggest concern. Runners and riders will not be on the same trails at any point during the race.

We are fortunate enough to enjoy a wide variety of wildlife at the farm, so while you are out there listen for the haunting sound of Jackal which are commonly seen along the trails, also look out for Porcupine, Monitor Lizard’s, various species of owls and the call of our breeding pair of fish eagles at sunset.

Each trail is well marked with ample water stations to keep you hydrated. Kick back and enjoy a cold Copperlake brew after the race around the campfire or win one of the many hampers we have to give away to participants.

Limites entries available:-

https://www.nightoneseries.com/ 

It is the darks to turn to be afraid.

Catch you out there.

post-47642-0-28311400-1490270941.png

post-47642-0-83416500-1490270943_thumb.jpg