E thirteen..

Lizzard30

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those e13 cassettes are horrifyingly expensive.

There are also peeps on the interwebs that say that riding in the 9T sprocket squares off the chain too much. What effect that has on component wear, I don't know.

34 will make climbing even worse for me... I'm struggling on steep inclines coming from 2x and now 1x..

Myles apparently on my bike it fit straight on.. Scott spark 920 2016.. so not sure... that's what to shops said...

Pinned.co.za had them for much less than the LBS...but still not cheap.

Fitted the 9-42 10 speed version yesterday but still struggling to get gears (indexing) sorted.

I'd suggest just getting a sunrace 11-42 10sp cassette if you're running 10sp. That will fit straight on your existing hub if you're running an 11-36 at the moment

Edited by Myles Mayhew

Mine is a 1x11.. standard out of factory.. are you sure it is 11-36 and not 10-36.. cause if so I do need the XD driver

Have they sorted out the creak in those E-thirteens yet 

Edited by robsc

My mate fitted one last week and raced with it over the weekend..Struggled a bit to get it shifting properly but after that it worked flawlessly..his running a 30 oval on the front. Also came off a 10-42 and he recons the 9-46 is the best invention ever...haha

Those e13 cassettes are horrifyingly expensive.

There are also peeps on the interwebs that say that riding in the 9T sprocket squares off the chain too much. What effect that has on component wear, I don't know.

Expensive indeed. To me it also seems lately that e13 has more and more become the 'new' show pony brand that's kitted on top of range bikes. Where bikes used to be paraded with enve rims, they're now fitted with e13 trs carbon rims and their carbon cranks.

What makes the brand so 'good?'