Epic Photo Competition: The Finalists

News bot

On each day of the Absa Cape Epic, the team of skilled photographers create spectacular images for us to enjoy. The Epic Photo Competition seeks to recognise their hard work. It is also an opportunity for you to win a signed print of your favourite photograph. Simply vote for one of the photos below.

Click here to view the article

Darn Hard choice, awesome photos ... I would not mind hanging any of those on my wall!

Which one will look best printed?

Darn Hard choice, awesome photos ... I would not mind hanging any of those on my wall!

Which one will look best printed?

Stage 7 mmmm...

Stage 7 mmmm...

Great photo ... but there are 3 others with more of a story to tell that I prefer more.  

And printed it will look a bit different 

Stage 1 pic is awesome. If I was Sabine it is surely one that would go on the wall. Pure determination.

It looks like a couple hundred people disagree, but the Stage 6 photo really isn't that great. The dark & out of focus rock dominates the whole picture.

Apologies for the delay.

The winner of the 2017 Epic Photo Competition is Sam Clark. His photo from Stage 3 received 31% of the votes.

ccs-62657-0-70929100-1490863381.jpg

The winner of the print copy will be contacted via email shortly.

Thank you all for voting.