NEW PRODUCT: Convertible Socks

Bike Hub Features

For decades the sock length debate has infested social media, forums and ride chats. Many have gone back to Rule #27 of the Velominati which states that: “Shorts and socks should be like Goldilocks. Not too long and not too short. No socks is a no-no, as are those ankle-length ones that should only be worn by female tennis players.” Many riders care to dissagree and stick to “just above the ankle” and others prefer to ride it long - mid-calf long. On a recent topic on Bike Hub, members of the community showed their stance on sock length and let’s just say, things got messy...

Click here to view the article

Boys at the hub have time for jokes...Load this on the stroke of midnight on 1 April.

Now let's see if the president comes out and says the cabinet changes are also a joke

Lots of cool April fools going around.

Check AdsMagic's

That would be such a cruel joke to play! Fireballs is an understatement! 

I was hoping I had found the perfect sock. Short for when I'm riding with the ability to pull them up if a poseur enters the tea shop.

A NORMAL sock can be pushed down, but a short sock cannot be pulled up. #sockyoda