Help a hubber contribute towards literacy in SA

Lefty V

I'm supporting the Participate for Good Library Projects while riding Joberg2C this year and appeal to any fellow hubbers who would like to support education and literacy in South Africa to have a look at the following link:

http://www.participateforgood.com/projects/victor-burger-joberg2c-2017

I have commitments from 2 corporate sponsors who are each willing to match the first R5k, so at this point for every R1 donated, the libraries project would end up receiving R3.

This initiative is being run credibly and professionally. Along the Joberg2C route alone a total of 9 libraries have been delivered and every single library that has been deployed so far is still operational 5 years down the line. Libraries will also continue operating under the program's guidance for at least 15 years, so you know that the money ends up doing what the donors intended it to.

Any donation however small will make a difference in the lives of the pupils from the almost 90% of schools in South Africa that do not have access to libraries. 

Edited by Lefty V