Rubber Rings For Bike Lights

rorydewet

Hi guys

My family and I do a bit of night riding.

Our lights of choice are the Magic Shine.

I keep all the lights and battery packs in one bag and before we go out I take all the battery packs out and charge them.

I also has a small plastic bag in which i kept the rubber ring thingies that held the light to the handle bar.

The problem is after our last ride it seems someone (must be Casper) cause no one knows anything, it just happened, threw away the plastic bag with the rubbers in.

i have been to 3 LBS have looked on CWC website and cant seem to source replacements.

I have been to Builders Warehouse to look at O-rings but none are long enough or thick enough.

The only place I can find that stocks them are Chain Reaction but the price is a bit steep at 7 pounds odd.

Does anyone have a clue where I can find these things.

Or a suggestion of how to fix the lights without the rubbers.

I have tried cable ties but they slip around.

Thanks hubbers.

Get o rings of different densities and thicknesses from BM and they are cheap enough to have many lying about the place.  I find the o rings which came with the light do not hold the light securely so I purchased the clamp.  Also not good so went back to o rings from Bearing Man with my own specs.