Missing PE Cyclist

gummibear

condolences to all who knew him. RIP

just for clarities sake....was this a suicide ( i have not heard , or seen this mentioned by people knowing him)

if so, then i feel even more sad for those who know him - living with that thought is even more terrible ( apologies to those if i seem insensitive)

Yes he shot himself.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad that there is closure at least.  Feel sorry for the family and friends left behind (you too Gummi).

Very sad. RIP.

Never been able to understand how bad things must be to reach a point of no return like suicide.

Such a finality about it. Very sad for family and friends.

RIP

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wow, you have to be in a very very dark place to do that.

Got the chills when I read that.

I don't think anyone could not get the chills reading that, unless, that person does not have a heart?

I read through this entire thread, hoping for a positive feel good outcome...

Yet, I guess, living in SA in this current times, especially as a cop, must be very hard... 

Strongs to you Gummi, the family and friends of Michael...

So sad...

The cyclist (Micheal) and wife are a close friends of mine.

She was visiting her parents in Cape St Frances at the time. I would assume that this was their routine during night shifts, as their son is about a year old.

She spoke to him on the phone the night before he disappeared.

I have  no other detail

I'm so sorry for your loss. Strength to all of his friends and family during this time.

Very sad news to read this morning.

Didn't someone mentioned somewhere in the beginning of this thread that his wife always took there 1 yr old to go and stay with her parents when he was working night shift?

All the strength to those that have to pick up the pieces. Hope they find healing.

Terrible news indeed. It angers me that there could have been a potential solution but in that dark place you just cannot access it. Rest in Peace Michael.

Ai man, that is so very sad!

I can not begin to imagine what his family and friends are going through!

all the best in this very trying time!

So many condolences pouring in from people who dint even know him. People who have never met him wishing for his safe return. If he only knew it before he pulled the trigger. RIP