Shipping to or from Belgium

M L

So I will be going to Europe, more particularly to Belgium and some of the surrounding areas and I got a brain wave.

I would like to benefit from the 2 x 35kg baggage allowance I have with Emirates and perhaps have some more funds for travelling.

So, if you are looking to import some stuff, can be bike related or whatever, then I am willing to go pick it up at a shop or have it sent to an address in Belgium where I will be staying, for a fee..and I will then bring it back to South Africa (Cape Town) on the 1st of August. *

Attached are some ideas.

Remember that you can also perhaps get a tax return on some items (21%) *

*FYI: http://www.sars.gov.za/ClientSegments/Customs-Excise/Processing/Assessment/Pages/Duties.aspx

post-32311-0-90123800-1494668410_thumb.png

post-32311-0-54447600-1494668580_thumb.png

Edited by MTB Marinio

So I will be going to Europe, more particularly to Belgium and some of the surrounding areas and I got a brain wave.

I would like to benefit from the 2 x 35kg baggage allowance I have with Emirates and perhaps have some more funds for travelling.

So, if you are looking to import some stuff, can be bike related or whatever, then I am willing to go pick it up at a shop or have it sent to an address in Belgium where I will be staying, for a fee..and I will then bring it back to South Africa (Cape Town) on the 1st of August.

Attached are some ideas.

Remember that you can also perhaps get a tax return on some items (21%)

Quite something to offer to smuggle for people on a public forum. Bet you also moan about crime in SA - [emoji23] Edited by Wahoofish

Is bringing back goods for someone illegal? If so, my apologies, admins feel free to lock the topic in that case.

Edited by MTB Marinio

If you declare everything you bring back and pay the import duty's and VAT it is legal, But if you don't declare it is smuggling.

If you declare everything you bring back and pay the import duty's and VAT it is legal, But if you don't declare it is smuggling.

Yes of course, but I was under the impression that you only have to declare it, if you didn't pay Belgium VAT on it? You can't get off the Belgium VAT, and then not pay SA VAT.

Remember that you can also perhaps get a tax return on some items (21%)  

You still need to declare all items as there might be duty's payable. 

You still need to declare all items as there might be duty's payable. 

Okay, thanks for clearing that up.

its too late to delete your avatar and change your profile settings now mate ..crime intelligence already know who you are and with your huge bulging suitcases ...have a nice stress free trip :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t: 

its too late to delete your avatar and change your profile settings now mate ..crime intelligence already know who you are and with your huge bulging suitcases ...have a nice stress free trip :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t: 

Comic Sans was a dead giveaway..

sorry my mistake it should have just been in bold ariel ^_^

*thumbs up*