My wife just doesn't get it!

Chris NewbyFraser

I suspect mine just plays dumb. Keeping her ammo for one day ... As they say make hay while the sun shines.

My roadie stands in the lounge. So when I got myself a MTB, the first question wasn't how much, but ... where's that going to stand? LOL

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You showed your wife bike parts you had bought - I did not understand why you would do that then I read Spez and I understood.

There are a few concepts you need to understand - you will get there.

By the way if you show her a bought parts again you might be a DeadFossil instead of a fatfossil.

Edited by porqui

My wife named my new bike "Padrona" (mistress), because I spend more time riding my bike than.... well you know the rest :ph34r:

Says that she knows I love it more than her, but also knows that I can't get it pregnant.

Do also service and wash her on a regular basis? The bike.....????

My wife also doesn't understand????????????????

Edited by LOOK695

I found that since my divorce it pissis her off even more when I spend money on stuff she has no knowledge of.

Eish I thought when it's over then it's over or am I mistaken.

I run up and down with excitement during a big sporting event, say a game-saving try in the 84th minute.

She sits and watches the same television screen, barely blinking.

Women.

Edited by 'Dale

Or buy Campagnolo and you will get a really big reaction when the credit card bill arrives.

but who cares if you bought campagnolo...you will be out riding ,caressing,lovingly riding it .

Buy SRAM next time. Pretty sure you'll get a reaction then.

nothing comes close to campagnolo in sexiness.........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife named my new bike "Padrona" (mistress), because I spend more time riding my bike than.... well you know the rest :ph34r:

Says that she knows I love it more than her, but also knows that I can't get it pregnant.

padrona is actually a lady boss, mantenuta is a mistress........coming from a real Italian and not google [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by coppi

I can attest to having another half very passionate about cycling, and can confirm the halving the budget as well. . . It's more along the lines of "if you upgrade, then I can upgrade too". . . With my money mostly. . .