Donating Old Cycling Apparel

Suidwes Boytjie

I'm doing a collection for Velokhaya in Khayelitsha. I've already got some kits, shoes etc and I'll be happy for you to contribute.  If you're interested please send me a DM. Last year was a big success and the kids were all very appreciative. 

Any suggestions where to donate old cycling apparel in Cape Town Northern suburbs ?

See in older posts (2017) Specialized store or CWC suggested.

This still the case ?

2 helmets, 2 pair road shoes (size 45/46) and 1 pair mtb shoe (45) etc....

Please advise.

Anyone know of anybody collecting old cycling apparel in the JHB/Edenvale area? I have cleared out and have been waiting for an opportunity to donate to cyclists that need a little help>

I see Patrick of tygerberg is also looking for some stuff for his guys.

"If there is anyone out there that has a spare pair of trainers/takkies laying around that you can offload, please get in contact with Nicky at our offices. Sizes needed are 10, 9, 6 and 6. Paul Meddell of Leatt very kindly donated two warranty claim Leatt DBX helmets to my crew, meaning two of them look resplendent with their almost new Leatt DBX's on, whilst the other two ride with what looks like old pee pots on their heads. So if anyone has a spare Enduro style helmet (size medium) floating around as is willing to part with it, please also let Nicky know. Your kindness in this matter will be greatly appreciated!"

from his newsletter

Anyone know of anybody collecting old cycling apparel in the JHB/Edenvale area? I have cleared out and have been waiting for an opportunity to donate to cyclists that need a little help>

Gerry we have an Edenglen club member collecting. PM me