Ladies saddle recommendation

Kamin Taute

Hi there, any recommendations on which ladies saddle (152/155) to buy? Thanks

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk

Everyone will have a different answer, what works for one person will feel terrible for another. Check out the Specialized range, as they have a return/swop policy so you can try several different options until you find the right one for you, and their saddles are of very good quality.

Welcome to the Hub Kamin

My wife had issues with her mtb saddle, she tried a couple types of saddles I had, but the one that works best for her is Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow Saddle. she says its really comfortable. 

Welcome to the Hub Kamin

My wife had issues with her mtb saddle, she tried a couple types of saddles I had, but the one that works best for her is Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow Saddle. she says its really comfortable. 

my wife still reckons this is the best cycling related item i ever bought her

Welcome to the Hub Kamin

My wife had issues with her mtb saddle, she tried a couple types of saddles I had, but the one that works best for her is Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow Saddle. she says its really comfortable.

Me too.

One has to be careful with saddle choice. Beaver-eaters tend to work against us, and as the man one has to choose a saddle that works FOR us, not AGAINST

It really helps if you have a relationship with a LBS that will allow you to try out different saddles.  I went through 5 before I settled on the Fizik Vesta.

Also keep in mind the saddle / bib combo.  The saddle may be perfect, but you get some bibs where the stitching just somehow perfectly aligns with the edge of the saddle and creates all sorts of hell on long rides.

my wife still reckons this is the best cycling related item i ever bought her

I got one for my lady and she hated it, she just couldn't get comfortable. Eventually we settled on a Spez ladies saddle of some sorts, now she loves it!

The ladies are very, very particular when it comes to this.

Spescialized Ladies power saddle.

My missus really struggled with saddles, and she has tried them all. This one has been "the one"

I had the Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow... My parts didn't agree. I'm now on a Specialized Phenom, much better for me. 

I still have the Selle Italia, need to actually just sell it. I'm never riding on it again   :blush:

I will ONLY ride with the Specialized Power saddle.  I have one on every single one of my bikes - I don't even know I am on a saddle!

Saddles are very particular though - make sure she is measured and gets the correct size.  

Top 3 I have used in no particular order: Selle Italia Diva gel Flow, or Specialized Phenom or Power Saddle. I'd suggest try before you buy if you can arrange it with a LBS  :)