Winter MTB Gloves

Titleist

So which winter mtb gloves can you guys recommend that can take the punch. Tried and tested.

I see glove prices vary between R200-R1000 but I haven't seen anything that looks like it can take the punch like padded summer gloves.

I use First Ascent.  Its taken me through 2 winters of commuting, and will last at least another winter.  Not the warmest of gloves, but more than fine for the typical Gauteng winters.  Nice and cheap

Sealskinz gloves

I picked up a pair of Sealskinz at RASA last year and used them for the rest of the ride before returning them to the owner . They are to extreme , i.e way to warm . Even in the morning when temp hit the minus figures my hands would sweat in them .  :eek:

I picked up a pair of Sealskinz at RASA last year and used them for the rest of the ride before returning them to the owner . They are to extreme , i.e way to warm . Even in the morning when temp hit the minus figures my hands would sweat in them .  :eek:

They have multiple models - so you kind of have to pick your temperature rating - I have 3 different ones - although I wish the warmest ones were 3 degrees warmer... my fingers don't like cold.

Endura gloves, but you won't find them here

Cycle Lab sells Endura winter gloves. Had them in about a month ago.