Competition: Win a Rocket Espresso Machine with Versus Socks

News bot

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How will the winner be picked considering there will be 1000s of entries over facebook AND instagram?

I feel too many people are finding out about this awesome competition, the chances of winning are decreasing rapidly! 

Can't win if you don't enter! 

How will the winner be picked considering there will be 1000s of entries over facebook AND instagram?

We'll be keeping track of all the entries on our side. As mentioned in the article, the more creative your entry the higher your chances of winning  :thumbup:

just give all the hubbers a free coffee machine.........(or we are not going to post any more pics)

• 1 month later...

So......dipped out on the Santa Cruz competition, hoping for some good karma to bring me that coffee machine next week

So......dipped out on the Santa Cruz competition, hoping for some good karma to bring me that coffee machine next week

Ditto

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I honestly want this espresso machine more than a Santa cruz.

Ditto

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Ordered 4 more pairs on Monday, they arrived Yesterday. Now to get creative.......

I honestly want this espresso machine more than a Santa cruz.

Thanks for the entries! Make sure to post it here for some extra brownie points  ;)

Thanks for the entries! Make sure to post it here for some extra brownie points  ;)

post-59129-0-84540800-1501075731_thumb.jpg

'Bean Doping' again on my #coffeeride.